The Bellachroy Hotel : Isle of Mull
Welcome to The Bellachroy Hotel on the Isle of Mull, the islands oldest Inn established 1608.
An historic “Drovers Inn” with en-suite rooms where you will receive a warm friendly welcome. We offer fresh local seafood and traditional Scottish specialties, homemade desserts, local cheese, real ales, fine wines and island malts.
The Bellachroy Hotel is conveniently located between Tobermory and the golden sands of Calgary Beach to the north west of Mull in the village of Dervaig which is said to be one of the prettiest villages on the island, a rural retreat and ideal base for exploring Mull.
The Isle of Mulls’ abundant wildlife and spectacular scenery attract many visitors including cyclists, walkers, photographers and bird watchers. Basking sharks, Minke whales, Dolphins, Porpoise, Seals and Otters can all be seen in their natural habitat around the coastline as well as Golden Eagles and White tailed Eagles.
“Superb local seafood and a warm welcome“… “Top Class Hotel accommodation on the beautiful Isle of Mull” … “The oldest and the best!“… “Wonderful experience“…
Read more customer reviews of The Bellachroy Hotel on Trip Advisor where we have been voted one of the top places to stay on the Isle of Mull.
The Bellachroy Hotel facilities include:
- 6 high quality en-suite bedrooms (DB/TW/SG/Family)
- WiFi – Free wireless internet access
- Outside covered dining terrace / beer garden
- Serving Lunch, Dinner, Afternoon Teas, Kids Menu, Vegetarian Dishes & Packed lunches
- Take away breakfasts for early risers
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Free Parking
- Regular quiz & darts nights
- Characterful public and lounge bars, popular with locals and visitors alike
- Residents lounge w. comfy sofas, TV, library & games (for rainy days)
- Staff/ Reception available 24 hours
- Information on local walks, trips and tours, maps available in reception
- Major Credit Cards accepted – Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro/Switch
- Non Smoking establishment throughout including all bedrooms, restaurant & bars
- OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND inc. Christmas & Hogmanay celebrations
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- Festive Events Calendar - Bellachroy Hotel Festive Events Calendar – December 2012 Wishing everyone and merry Christmas and Happy New Year. For more information on any event or for bookings, please contact us on 01688 400314. [Sat 1st Dec] Open throughout December (except Christmas Day).Christmas Party Menu is available for lunch or Dinner, individuals or groups… (See menu).Normal Restaurant [...]
- Christmas and Hogmanay menus - The Bellachroy Hotel Christmas and Hogmanay menus are now available. We are open throughout the festive period and our Christmas party menu is available from 1st December for individuals or groups for lunch & dinner… contact us on 01688 400314 for further information and bookings.Why not bring your party to join our Christmas Disco on Friday 14th [...]