The Bellachroy Hotel : Isle of Mull
Welcome to The Bellachroy Hotel on the Isle of Mull, the islands oldest Inn established 1608.
PLEASE NOTE: NEW TELEPHONE NUMBER 01688 400225
An historic “Drovers Inn” with en-suite rooms where you will receive a warm friendly welcome. We offer fresh local seafood and traditional Scottish specialties, homemade desserts, local cheese, real ales, fine wines and island malts.
The Bellachroy Hotel is conveniently located between Tobermory and the golden sands of Calgary Beach to the north west of Mull in the village of Dervaig which is said to be one of the prettiest villages on the island, a rural retreat and ideal base for exploring Mull.
The Isle of Mulls’ abundant wildlife and spectacular scenery attract many visitors including cyclists, walkers, photographers and bird watchers. Basking sharks, Minke whales, Dolphins, Porpoise, Seals and Otters can all be seen in their natural habitat around the coastline as well as Golden Eagles and White tailed Eagles.
“Superb local seafood and a warm welcome“… “Top Class Hotel accommodation on the beautiful Isle of Mull” … “The oldest and the best!“… “Wonderful experience“…
Read more customer reviews of The Bellachroy Hotel on Trip Advisor where we have been voted one of the top places to stay on the Isle of Mull.
The Bellachroy Hotel facilities include:
- 6 high quality en-suite bedrooms (DB/TW/SG/Family)
- WiFi – Free wireless internet access
- Outside covered dining terrace / beer garden
- Serving Lunch, Dinner, Afternoon Teas, Kids Menu, Vegetarian Dishes & Packed lunches
- Take away breakfasts for early risers
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- Free Parking
- Regular quiz & darts nights
- Characterful public and lounge bars, popular with locals and visitors alike
- Residents lounge w. comfy sofas, TV, library & games (for rainy days)
- Staff/ Reception available 24 hours
- Information on local walks, trips and tours, maps available in reception
- Major Credit Cards accepted – Visa, MasterCard, Delta, Maestro/Switch
- Non Smoking establishment throughout including all bedrooms, restaurant & bars
- OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND inc. Christmas & Hogmanay celebrations
LATEST BLOG POSTS
- The Bellachroy Christmas Menu - Christmas Menu 2013 – available until the 24th December Traditional Scotch Broth Freshly baked Bread Or Smoked Scottish Salmon W. Chopped Capers and Onions Served with brown bread and butter Or Chicken Liver and Cognac Pate Onion Marmalade and Oatcakes *** Roast Turkey with all the Trimmings Roast Potatoes, Brussels sprouts, Carrot and Swede Or [...]
- Bellachroy Hotel Pub Quiz - The Bellachroy Hotel Pub Quiz is held in the Bear Pit Bar, fortnightly on Tuesdays. There are 4 sets of questions with categories from general knowledge, sports, TV & entertainment, anagrams, famous faces etc. as well as the opportunity to play your JOKER CARD on the round you think will be your strongest, and double [...]